We have partnered with Swoop Funding to give your business access to funding across equity, grants and loans – and cut your everyday costs.
We find many clients can become overwhelmed with the amount of funding options available. This is where working with us can simplify the whole process. You will be working with a team of experienced experts who will be managing your applications from beginning to end.
Get connected with business angels, venture capital investors and crowdfunding investors, and find equity investors via government initiatives.
Cut the time you’d spend wandering in the maze of grants. Lengthy searches? They’re history – Swoop will find you the most relevant grant funding.
We’ve worked with our partners to serve up some of the best deals on everyday expenses like banking, insurance and energy.
Which loan is right for you? Swoop will sift through offers from mainstream banks and alternative lenders to find the right combinations for your business.
This will ensure all of your financial solutions we find are tailored specifically to your business. By linking your bank account you will have access to your bespoke expenditure and savings report.
The type of funding, amount and activities you would like to fund. The more we understand the slicker the process will be. If Saint are currently handling your financials, we will be able to handle the majority of the required information for you.
We will keep track of your options as your circumstances change to ensure you are matched with the most relevant solutions across loans (and other lending), equity investments and grants.
The Swoop team will review the funding profile we have built for your business and they will determine which is the best funding solution for your current circumstances.
Once your finance is secured, we can help you plan and track your targets, budgets and growth performance so you can stay on track to achieving your goals.
Cash in hand to help you manage your everyday business expenses.
• Helps you manage slow payers
• Frees up funds for growth
• Reduces stress on cashflow
Funds to help you increase your capacity and fulfil new orders.
• Help you seek new contracts
• Settles suppliers’ bills promptly
• Extends your buyers payment terms
Swift payment for your suppliers so you can take on larger orders
• Helps finance large orders ‘pre-delivery’
• Lets you focus on fulfilment
• Helps you build your reputation
Funding to help you access equipment, machinery or vehicles
• Enables you to buy or lease equipment
• Helps you keep up with new technology
• Makes upgrading easier
Different loan types to suit all stages of business growth
• Enable you to invest in growth and expansion
• Boost working capital
• Helps you manage cashflow or debt
A financial cushion to protect your day-to-day operations
• Keeps continuity of operations
• Avoids ‘declined’ payments
• Offers extra peace of mind
Strategic borrowing which keeps your assets safe
• Lets you borrow without risking assets
• Gives you fast access to cash
• Can be used for any purpose
Funding that gives you stability, regardless of your sales cycle
• Keeps your business running smoothly
• Plugs short-term gaps in your budget
• Provides a cash cushion for unexpected events
Cash advances using your HMRC tax credits as security
• Funds the R&D tax gap by ‘pre-funding’ your tax credits
• Helps you get cash up to 12 months earlier
• Improves your liquidity between funding and rounds
We work with a wide range of trusted providers from high street banks to independent lenders to ensure you get the best deal possible financing the future of your business!