Working with Saint: How easy is it to switch to Saint?
You could be thinking about moving accountants, you could just be interested in the Media or the VA but what we are offering is more than just the numbers, we want to offer you a solution. We have identified key services that can provide the foundations for your business to start growing with predictability and stability.
We know business owners have plenty to do already and you might be thinking that it might not be worth the hassle of changing.
At Saint we have recognised this and have made the onboarding process simple as possible for you.
We often hear that something is missing from their current accountant and you just want that little bit more from them. This move is about taking a big step forward for your company in achieving everything you want from your business, we focus on your vision, strategy and goals for you and your business and making the plan simple and clear for you to achieve what you want.
To work with us all you have to do is:
- Get Started - this is a simple discovery form where we can find the right person for your needs
- If you are switching accountants, all we need is one signature and we can speak to them
- We will run a few of our own checks
- Then you have the Saint Team alongside your business!
So, if you’re ready to take that big step in achieving more in your personal life and business, take the step to a better future today.
What About Companies House and HMRC?
All taken care off, we will deal with any future enquiries on your behalf
Can The Old Accountant Delay The Transfer?
Nope! The process agreed between the governing bodies prevents the delay in handing over a clients affairs. The clearance or the information cannot be withheld for any reason. There is very little that can delay the process of changing Accountants.
Will it cost me to switch?
There are rarely any charges for switching, and if your current accountant does charge a fee for the handover, it should be minimal.
Can I just Signup for services such as Media or VA alone?
Of course, but just remember this is just a vital part to our solution for providing your business the foundations for it to grow.
Frequently asked questions
This article has been provided for information purposes only. You should consult your own professional advisors for advice directly relating to your business or before taking action in relation to any of the provided content.
PS. Whenever you are ready, here's how to grow your construction business...
1. Join our Facebook Group which built completely for businesses within the construction industry. Real people, real support. - Now also available on LinkedIn.
2. Keep up to date with Construction Insider Providing you with industry insight, tips & tricks and much more to make sure you are ahead of your competitors!
3. When you are ready, Become a Saint Financial Group client, and we will provide you with the highest quality solutions to effectively scale your construction business. Book your meeting here!
Written by the team at: