Do you have a job or a Company? Are you working hard as a business owner but not sure if it’s all that it’s cracked up to be?
- Do you have to be there to make it run?
- Are you cc’d into every email?
- Do you answer all the problems?
- Is it impossible to take a day off or even time and not worry?
- Do you have to be contactable - mobile or checking emails?
- If you were not there with your expertise and reputation would your big clients leave?
- Do you answer the phone and your staff are really no more than a paid audience until you say what to do next?
- Do you have all your eggs in one basket, would your major client leaving ruin your company?
- Are you working harder and harder?
- Does everyone know your mobile number?
- If you walked out of the business because you just had enough would it collapse?
If you answered yes to the above then you probably have a job, not a company.
All the above are a sign of poor structure and poor delegation and we are here to help start to turn that around.
Remember if you cannot take time off and sit on a beach you have a job, not a business. If you have a business where you can rest next to the pool and it all runs accordingly, in addition to you getting paid, then you are more likely to have a successful company and most important a valuable company.
Make building your company into a successful company the first priority, make this the next goal, not just more sales. Focus on building a business with proper systems and the correct people in place or you will just simply run out of time, money or luck. Build for success, not money alone. Success will then bring the money over and over as the system is built.
🚧 Where do I start?
When we help turn a business like this around, we only make small changes at the start, no more than 3 and this is to reduce staff pushback but also to keep the Directors from panicking as well and although they are overwhelmed, the thought of facing new tasks skittles them.
We have been through this many times so we hold your hand and then we face the next 3 tasks. We take steady steps but consistent steps, everything pushing your company one step forward, you look back in a year's time and you see how massively far you have come, just by these simple steps. You’re not the one taking the calls, you can leave for a week and come back to a fully operational business.
The new changes bring back a very important word CONFIDENCE which starts to level back the scales of doubt and confidence.
If you want to start being a business owner and not just have a job, contact Saint today. We want to help and work with you to re-focus on why you started this. Did we not all start to get a better life with more time and money yet the business is now taking these very things from you, contact Saint and re-start your journey today.
“Working with Saint has not just changed my business, they have changed my life for me and my family. I have more time with the family, I am not balancing being on the tools, handing invoices, tracking projects and god knows what else… Everything has become structured, simple and I have a sense of relief and the weight I have been carrying for so long has lifted.” - Director of a large plumbing outfit.
To get started with Saint today please contact us ASAP through this simple contact form!
Frequently asked questions
This article has been provided for information purposes only. You should consult your own professional advisors for advice directly relating to your business or before taking action in relation to any of the provided content.
PS. Whenever you are ready, here's how to grow your construction business...
1. Join our Facebook Group which built completely for businesses within the construction industry. Real people, real support. - Now also available on LinkedIn.
2. Keep up to date with Construction Insider Providing you with industry insight, tips & tricks and much more to make sure you are ahead of your competitors!
3. When you are ready, Become a Saint Financial Group client, and we will provide you with the highest quality solutions to effectively scale your construction business. Book your meeting here!
Written by the team at: