At Saint, we are always looking for the best solution to advance your business and the services that we offer. One of the areas we spent time researching and testing was business credit cards!
🚧 Why Cap on Tap?
We have spent the last year using Capital on Tap in our business, previously using American Express and Capital on Tap has truly shown to be the superior option.
Capital on Tap does offer a free version although we believe the £99.00 yearly fee is worth its weight in gold, this upgrade will allow your business to redeem Avios points on all purchases (plus receive 10,000 bonus points when you spend £5,000 in your first 3 months). You can use points personally to pay for holidays, hotels, flight upgrades, car rentals, wine and thousands of experiences making it a direct competitor with American Express.
It’s Capital on Tap’s mission to make running a business as easy as possible and that’s why we partnered with them. Here are some of their main benefits;
1. Uncapped 1% cashback
Earn rewards points on all card spending, and redeem for cashback, gift cards and more
2. Extend your cashflow
Interest-free period of up to 56 days on card spending, with no annual fees
3. Unlimited free company cards
Add cards for all your employees and control spending with tailored limits
4. Credit limits up to £250,000
Grow your business with a credit limit of up to £250,000!
5. Directly integrate into Xero
Connect your Capital on Tap card straight into your Xero feed making reconciliation a breeze
🎉 That's a wrap!
Capital on Tap works perfectly with the Construction Industry and as their approved partner, we can provide £150 free credit when you start spending using the button below or this code 2REFD992X81.
Frequently asked questions
This article has been provided for information purposes only. You should consult your own professional advisors for advice directly relating to your business or before taking action in relation to any of the provided content.
PS. Whenever you are ready, here's how to grow your construction business...
1. Join our Facebook Group which built completely for businesses within the construction industry. Real people, real support. - Now also available on LinkedIn.
2. Keep up to date with Construction Insider Providing you with industry insight, tips & tricks and much more to make sure you are ahead of your competitors!
3. When you are ready, Become a Saint Financial Group client, and we will provide you with the highest quality solutions to effectively scale your construction business. Book your meeting here!
Written by the team at: